The Tax Implications of Selling a Home in Boise, Idaho Purchasing a home in Boise can be an investment in many different ways. Not only will a property serve as a place to live, but it can also net the owner a hefty profit when it’s time to sell. To make homeownership even more […]
Tag Archives | owner-financing-tips-for-sellers
How to Sell a Home By Owner In Boise, Idaho Selling a vacant property can be challenging because most buyers aren’t sold on the wow factor of your house, the curb appeal, and the interior character. Typical buyers want to see what your house looks like with someone living in it. Sometimes these buyers decide against […]
What Are The Costs Associated With Selling My House In Idaho? Here’s a short list of the most common costs that buyers don’t think about. Direct out of pocket costs that make YOU spend cash: • Home inspections • Repairs The buyer’s lender or insurance company may require inspections as a condition of closing or […]
If you’re thinking of selling your house using owner financing, make sure you read this blog post to learn the 6 owner financing tips for sellers in … There are many ways to sell your house. You could list it on the market and see what sellers will pay. You could work with a real […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- Buy A Fixer-Upper: 4 Red Flags To Watch Out For in Boise
- 6 Signs It Might Be Time to Sell Your Home in Boise
- Which Considerations Seniors Should Think About Before Moving?
- 4 Ways to Flip Houses With No Money in Boise, Idaho
- How to Sell a Fix and Flip House Fast in Boise
- 4 Home Improvements To Make Before Selling This Summer in Boise, Idaho
- 4 Tips to Flip a House in Boise
- 5 Hot Summer Home Selling Tips in Boise
- Top Five Strategies on How to Stop Foreclosure on Your Boise, Idaho Home
- How to Sell a Home by Owner: Three Shades of Staging Your House for Sale in Boise
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."