The Tax Implications of Selling a Home in Boise, Idaho Purchasing a home in Boise can be an investment in many different ways. Not only will a property serve as a place to live, but it can also net the owner a hefty profit when it’s time to sell. To make homeownership even more […]
Tag Archives | owner-financing-tips-for-sellers
What Are The Costs Associated With Selling My House In Idaho? Here’s a short list of the most common costs that buyers don’t think about. Direct out of pocket costs that make YOU spend cash: • Home inspections • Repairs The buyer’s lender or insurance company may require inspections as a condition of closing or […]
If you’re thinking of selling your house using owner financing, make sure you read this blog post to learn the 6 owner financing tips for sellers in … There are many ways to sell your house. You could list it on the market and see what sellers will pay. You could work with a real […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- The Eviction Process – Do’s and Don’ts in Boise
- Should You Hire A Property Management Company in Boise?
- Handling Rental Deposits in Boise – Deductions and Returns
- Real Estate Disclosures – What You Have to Share Legally in Boise
- Upgrades to Avoid: What Will Turn OFF Buyers in Boise!
- Avoid These Common Mistakes When Remodeling or Selling Your House By Owner
- Selling Your House: How To Stand Out In A Buyers Market in Boise
- 5 Things To Fix Before You List Your House in Boise
- Rules For Buying Investment Property in Boise
- How To Find and Form an Investing Partnership in Idaho
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.