If you have a tenant-occupied single family home or a 2-unit rental property in Idaho, find out how to sell your rental property fast, without displacing your tenant. As a landlord you might have really good tenants, but what if you are unable to keep up the property? If you have retired or recently had […]
Tag Archives | investment properties
Are you looking to sell a house in , the zipcode, or anywhere in ? Then this blog post will answer the question, “Would an investor buy my house in for close to asking price?” Keep reading to find out the answer… When it comes to selling your house, you have a couple of options: […]
Inheriting a house is one of the few big surprises that life brings us sometimes. But what happens when you inherit a house in ? As much as you may want to keep an inherited house, sometimes you may be forced to consider putting it up for sale. Well, selling an inherited house can be […]
Selling a home in this tough economy is no walk in the park. If you are facing a foreclosure, then chances are you are grappling with the question, “who can buy my home with cash in ?” Well, fret not! There are several options that you can explore when putting your home up for fast […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- 5 Simple Ways to Make Your New House a Home in Boise
- Buying Your First Home in Boise, Idaho
- How To Find A Lender in Boise, Idaho
- Pro’s and Con’s to Using a Buyers Agent in Boise
- How To Use The Internet to Sell Your Home in Boise
- Finding the Right Home in Boise – What House Will Best Meet Your Needs?
- 5 Signs of a Great Real Estate Agent in Boise, Idaho
- Should You Buy a Foreclosure or Distressed Property in Boise? The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 5 Things Buyers Should Know About Home Inspections in Boise
- How To Prepare Your Home For Colder Months Ahead
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.