Top Five Strategies on How to Stop Foreclosure on Your Boise, Idaho Home What Your Lender Really Wants According to RealtyTrac, one in every 3,191 Idaho homes go into foreclosure. Broken down amongst the top five counties in the state, one in every 958 homes go into foreclosure in Oneida, one in every 1,503 in […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Understanding the Foreclosure Process in Idaho is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- Buy A Fixer-Upper: 4 Red Flags To Watch Out For in Boise
- 6 Signs It Might Be Time to Sell Your Home in Boise
- Which Considerations Seniors Should Think About Before Moving?
- 4 Ways to Flip Houses With No Money in Boise, Idaho
- How to Sell a Fix and Flip House Fast in Boise
- 4 Home Improvements To Make Before Selling This Summer in Boise, Idaho
- 4 Tips to Flip a House in Boise
- 5 Hot Summer Home Selling Tips in Boise
- Top Five Strategies on How to Stop Foreclosure on Your Boise, Idaho Home
- How to Sell a Home by Owner: Three Shades of Staging Your House for Sale in Boise
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.