Top Five Strategies on How to Stop Foreclosure on Your Boise, Idaho Home What Your Lender Really Wants According to RealtyTrac, one in every 3,191 Idaho homes go into foreclosure. Broken down amongst the top five counties in the state, one in every 958 homes go into foreclosure in Oneida, one in every 1,503 in […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure help
Inheriting a house is one of the few big surprises that life brings us sometimes. But what happens when you inherit a house in ? As much as you may want to keep an inherited house, sometimes you may be forced to consider putting it up for sale. Well, selling an inherited house can be […]
As you know, foreclosures over the past 5 years have been at record levels. Just like with anything, when there’s an opportunity or when there’s people in pain… the dishonest and unscrupulous people in the world tend to come out of the dark shadows to prey on home owners who don’t know any better. Foreclosure […]
Can you cover your investment mortgage payment with no tenants? You may think it’s only the tenant who has a hard time paying the mortgage, but as a real estate investor or landlord, there may be times when it’s hard to pay the mortgage on your end as well. Here are some things you can […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- How To Buy Land Cheap In Idaho – Step-By-Step – (208) 214-3365
- Buying Vacant Land For Investment In Boise – Northwest Home Buyers
- Vacant Land For Sale By Owner Boise – Northwest Home Buyers
- Bare Land For Sale In Boise Idaho Supply And Demand Hint At Big Opportunities
- Finding Acreage For Sale In Idaho – 4 Sources That Sell
- How To Determine Value Of Land In Idaho – The Art And Science Of Valuation
- Is Farmland A Good Investment In Boise Idaho – The Two Most Important Factors
- 6 Reasons We’re Buying Bare Land In Idaho (And Why You Might Want To Buy Too)
- How to Improve Tenant Retention in Boise
- The Eviction Process – Do’s and Don’ts in Boise
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.