When people see the words “AS IS”, connected with a home for sale, they immediately think run down, in disrepair, code violations. But that’s not always the case. More often prospective buyers think rock-bottom prices, bargain, or that they can negotiate their way to a laundry list of improvements and upgrades. For prospective sellers, “AS […]
Tag Archives | evaluating a real estate investment
Are you looking to sell a house in , the zipcode, or anywhere in ? Then this blog post will answer the question, “Would an investor buy my house in for close to asking price?” Keep reading to find out the answer… When it comes to selling your house, you have a couple of options: […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- 5 Simple Ways to Make Your New House a Home in Boise
- Buying Your First Home in Boise, Idaho
- How To Find A Lender in Boise, Idaho
- Pro’s and Con’s to Using a Buyers Agent in Boise
- How To Use The Internet to Sell Your Home in Boise
- Finding the Right Home in Boise – What House Will Best Meet Your Needs?
- 5 Signs of a Great Real Estate Agent in Boise, Idaho
- Should You Buy a Foreclosure or Distressed Property in Boise? The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 5 Things Buyers Should Know About Home Inspections in Boise
- How To Prepare Your Home For Colder Months Ahead
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."