The Top 5 Mistakes Made When Preparing to Sell a Home by Owner in Boise, Idaho. If you’ve been thinking about how to sell your own home in Boise, Idaho but have come up empty-handed, we understand. There is a plethora of bad information out there when it comes to how to sell a home […]
Tag Archives | evaluating a real estate investment
When people see the words “AS IS”, connected with a home for sale, they immediately think run down, in disrepair, code violations. But that’s not always the case. More often prospective buyers think rock-bottom prices, bargain, or that they can negotiate their way to a laundry list of improvements and upgrades. For prospective sellers, “AS […]
Are you looking to sell a house in , the zipcode, or anywhere in ? Then this blog post will answer the question, “Would an investor buy my house in for close to asking price?” Keep reading to find out the answer… When it comes to selling your house, you have a couple of options: […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- Senior Housing Options: How To Make Buying a Home More Manageable for Seniors
- How to Set Your Home Apart to Sell Easier in Boise
- Using Psychology to Sell Your Home in Boise
- 4 Staging Tips To Help You Sell Fast in Boise
- 3 Home Upgrades To Invest In and 3 To Forget About
- Fixer-Uppers: How To Know You Are Getting A Deal in Boise
- Buy A Fixer-Upper: 4 Red Flags To Watch Out For in Boise
- 6 Signs It Might Be Time to Sell Your Home in Boise
- Which Considerations Seniors Should Think About Before Moving?
- 4 Ways to Flip Houses With No Money in Boise, Idaho
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."