When people see the words “AS IS”, connected with a home for sale, they immediately think run down, in disrepair, code violations. But that’s not always the case. More often prospective buyers think rock-bottom prices, bargain, or that they can negotiate their way to a laundry list of improvements and upgrades. For prospective sellers, “AS […]
Tag Archives | evaluating a real estate investment
Are you looking to sell a house in , the zipcode, or anywhere in ? Then this blog post will answer the question, “Would an investor buy my house in for close to asking price?” Keep reading to find out the answer… When it comes to selling your house, you have a couple of options: […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- How To Buy Land Cheap In Idaho – Step-By-Step – (208) 214-3365
- Buying Vacant Land For Investment In Boise – Northwest Home Buyers
- Vacant Land For Sale By Owner Boise – Northwest Home Buyers
- Bare Land For Sale In Boise Idaho Supply And Demand Hint At Big Opportunities
- Finding Acreage For Sale In Idaho – 4 Sources That Sell
- How To Determine Value Of Land In Idaho – The Art And Science Of Valuation
- Is Farmland A Good Investment In Boise Idaho – The Two Most Important Factors
- 6 Reasons We’re Buying Bare Land In Idaho (And Why You Might Want To Buy Too)
- How to Improve Tenant Retention in Boise
- The Eviction Process – Do’s and Don’ts in Boise
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."