If you’re thinking about selling your house then you are probably trying to figure out what your selling price might be. Part of that process is getting an appraisal (or valuation) on your home. So, if you’re wondering, “Can appraisals affect the selling price on a house in ?” then keep reading… When selling your […]
Tag Archives | can-appraisals-affect-the-selling-price-on-a-house
Areas We Buy Houses
- Buy A Fixer-Upper: 4 Red Flags To Watch Out For in Boise
- 6 Signs It Might Be Time to Sell Your Home in Boise
- Which Considerations Seniors Should Think About Before Moving?
- 4 Ways to Flip Houses With No Money in Boise, Idaho
- How to Sell a Fix and Flip House Fast in Boise
- 4 Home Improvements To Make Before Selling This Summer in Boise, Idaho
- 4 Tips to Flip a House in Boise
- 5 Hot Summer Home Selling Tips in Boise
- Top Five Strategies on How to Stop Foreclosure on Your Boise, Idaho Home
- How to Sell a Home by Owner: Three Shades of Staging Your House for Sale in Boise
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.