Help With Selling My Home in Boise Idaho
At Northwest Home Buyers, we’re not just real estate investors, we’re also real estate advisors. Our ultimate goal is to buy your house quickly and we’ll give you an immediate no-obligation quote. We realize that you can’t make a decision until you know all you can about the home selling market, real estate values, and local laws.
To help you, we’ve gathered this list of the top 5 resources we recommend to people looking for help selling a home in Boise, Idaho.
- Start by visiting Northwest Home Buyers Resource Page. You’ll find some downloadable guides to help you understand the foreclosure process as well as how to prevent and stop foreclosure from happening to you. If you’re not familiar with professional real estate investment companies, be sure to download our pros and cons guide and check out the links to articles that address your specific situation.
These resources are FREE and always available on our website, along with links to our blog articles covering a wide range of topics from how to sell rental properties to for sale by owner, FSBO, marketing tips, etc..
- Next, get a snapshot of the market for your home and similar properties using the Idaho home pricing and values page on Zillow. You’ll get a great overview and understanding of the real estate trends in your city and ZIP code.
You’ll see median listing prices and graphs with pricing trends, painting a picture for you of the fluctuations, length of time on the market plus seasonal and annual statistics. You can also estimate average rental prices for homes like yours.
- Trulia’s Boise heat map is another excellent resource for getting a view of property value estimates, as well as past sales data. You’ll find real estate guides by area that help you market your home to interested buyers, as well as online with information on area demographics, commuting, and other items that are important to buyers you want to target who are looking for a home just like yours.
- If you’ve inherited property in Boise and you’re not familiar with the area, visit the Ada County Assessor’s website to view your land and parcel records and learn about the county’s appraisal and tax assessment systems. Use this site and call the office to gather as much information as you can about your property BEFORE you pay an attorney or title company to research your property records.
- Finally, before you sell your home in Boise make sure you get familiar with the Idaho Property Condition Disclosure Act. You won’t need to make repairs or improvements, but you will have to provide potential buyers with information on known conditions and issues with your property.
These resources help answer some of the most common questions we get including – how do I sell a distressed property; what’s a fair price; or how do I find out about liens and taxes?
But, if you want to save time and money, let us guide you step-by-step through the process. First, we’ll look at your home and use our evaluation tools to determine a fair price for your property in as-is condition.
After you accept our offer, our title company will find out if you have unpaid taxes or liens and get a payoff quote from your mortgage company so you’ll have an idea of how much cash you can get at closing.
Most important, Northwest Home Buyers will take care of all the paperwork and close in 7-10 days in a simple, straightforward and transparent process. Call us or fill out the online information request and we’ll contact you right away.
If you find yourself facing foreclosure and unable to find tenants or maybe just inherited a home, in any case, we can help you sell your home in Boise in 7-10 days. If you’re thinking of selling and are exploring your options, consider selling directly to us.
Call our team at (208) 214-3365
If you don’t want to go through the hassle and headache of selling to the market, then we might be able to help. We’ll give you a quick call once we find out a bit more about your property in Idaho, and make you an offer on your home the same day.