You’ve seen the “we buy houses in ” and “cash for houses” signs all around town when you’re driving around… even in other cities across … so who are these cash house buyers in ? Are they legit? How does it work? Who should I trust? We’ll dive into these questions here in this article… […]
Archive | short-sale-information RSS feed for this section
Foreclosure is a nightmare to any family going through it irrespective of the reasons why they are about to lose their home. Today we are going to look at the foreclosures effects in and what local house sellers need to know. First we will look at the effects and the ways of easing them. Foreclosure […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- 5 Simple Ways to Make Your New House a Home in Boise
- Buying Your First Home in Boise, Idaho
- How To Find A Lender in Boise, Idaho
- Pro’s and Con’s to Using a Buyers Agent in Boise
- How To Use The Internet to Sell Your Home in Boise
- Finding the Right Home in Boise – What House Will Best Meet Your Needs?
- 5 Signs of a Great Real Estate Agent in Boise, Idaho
- Should You Buy a Foreclosure or Distressed Property in Boise? The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 5 Things Buyers Should Know About Home Inspections in Boise
- How To Prepare Your Home For Colder Months Ahead
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."