Are you thinking about selling land in ? If so then you might be wondering this common question: who pays when selling land in . In this article, we’ll reveal the surprising answer. When people think of selling land, they think of handing over the deed and accepting a check for the property. Makes sense. […]
Archive | selling-your-land RSS feed for this section
Do you have land to sell in ? If you own land but don’t want to sell it through a real estate agent then make sure you read this blog post to help you know how to sell vacant lots and land without a Realtor in . If you are a land owner in or […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- The Eviction Process – Do’s and Don’ts in Boise
- Should You Hire A Property Management Company in Boise?
- Handling Rental Deposits in Boise – Deductions and Returns
- Real Estate Disclosures – What You Have to Share Legally in Boise
- Upgrades to Avoid: What Will Turn OFF Buyers in Boise!
- Avoid These Common Mistakes When Remodeling or Selling Your House By Owner
- Selling Your House: How To Stand Out In A Buyers Market in Boise
- 5 Things To Fix Before You List Your House in Boise
- Rules For Buying Investment Property in Boise
- How To Find and Form an Investing Partnership in Idaho
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."