Are you thinking about selling land in ? If so then you might be wondering this common question: who pays when selling land in . In this article, we’ll reveal the surprising answer. When people think of selling land, they think of handing over the deed and accepting a check for the property. Makes sense. […]
Archive | selling-your-land RSS feed for this section
Do you have land to sell in ? If you own land but don’t want to sell it through a real estate agent then make sure you read this blog post to help you know how to sell vacant lots and land without a Realtor in . If you are a land owner in or […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- 5 Simple Ways to Make Your New House a Home in Boise
- Buying Your First Home in Boise, Idaho
- How To Find A Lender in Boise, Idaho
- Pro’s and Con’s to Using a Buyers Agent in Boise
- How To Use The Internet to Sell Your Home in Boise
- Finding the Right Home in Boise – What House Will Best Meet Your Needs?
- 5 Signs of a Great Real Estate Agent in Boise, Idaho
- Should You Buy a Foreclosure or Distressed Property in Boise? The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 5 Things Buyers Should Know About Home Inspections in Boise
- How To Prepare Your Home For Colder Months Ahead
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."