Anyone can become a landlord. But not everyone knows how to find and keep quality tenants. To help increase your overall ROI, we have put together some ideas to help improve tenant retention! In the simplest terms, the more turnovers you have, the more days your property will be vacant. The more days your property sits […]
Archive | rental-property RSS feed for this section
As a landlord, you will inevitably have to deal with the eviction process. It’s never fun, for you or the tenant. But there are ways to prepare, so you can make things go as smoothly as possible. Here are some do’s and don’ts to help you navigate the process. What You Should Do: Try to […]
Some people go into multi-family investments thinking it will be a breeze. After dealing with collections, maintenance, complaints, and repairs they will soon realize, being a landlord is a lot of work! At what point should you hire a property management company? It is a decision many landlords face. Do the benefits outweigh the cost? […]
Owning a rental property can be a great way to earn additional income. However, you’ll need to abide by the book in order to avoid conflicts and keep the peace. As a landlord, you will need to collect and handle rental deposits when tenants come or go. It can be an area of contention when tenants […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- How to Improve Tenant Retention in Boise
- The Eviction Process – Do’s and Don’ts in Boise
- Should You Hire A Property Management Company in Boise?
- Handling Rental Deposits in Boise – Deductions and Returns
- Real Estate Disclosures – What You Have to Share Legally in Boise
- Upgrades to Avoid: What Will Turn OFF Buyers in Boise!
- Avoid These Common Mistakes When Remodeling or Selling Your House By Owner
- Selling Your House: How To Stand Out In A Buyers Market in Boise
- 5 Things To Fix Before You List Your House in Boise
- Rules For Buying Investment Property in Boise
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."