Can you cover your investment mortgage payment with no tenants? You may think it’s only the tenant who has a hard time paying the mortgage, but as a real estate investor or landlord, there may be times when it’s hard to pay the mortgage on your end as well. Here are some things you can […]
Archive | Real Estate Articles RSS feed for this section
Areas We Buy Houses
- Senior Housing Options: How To Make Buying a Home More Manageable for Seniors
- How to Set Your Home Apart to Sell Easier in Boise
- Using Psychology to Sell Your Home in Boise
- 4 Staging Tips To Help You Sell Fast in Boise
- 3 Home Upgrades To Invest In and 3 To Forget About
- Fixer-Uppers: How To Know You Are Getting A Deal in Boise
- Buy A Fixer-Upper: 4 Red Flags To Watch Out For in Boise
- 6 Signs It Might Be Time to Sell Your Home in Boise
- Which Considerations Seniors Should Think About Before Moving?
- 4 Ways to Flip Houses With No Money in Boise, Idaho
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."