If you’re thinking of selling your house using owner financing, make sure you read this blog post to learn the 6 owner financing tips for sellers in … There are many ways to sell your house. You could list it on the market and see what sellers will pay. You could work with a real […]
Archive | pricingfinancing RSS feed for this section
Are you looking to sell a house in , the zipcode, or anywhere in ? Then this blog post will answer the question, “Would an investor buy my house in for close to asking price?” Keep reading to find out the answer… When it comes to selling your house, you have a couple of options: […]
If you’re thinking about selling your house then you are probably trying to figure out what your selling price might be. Part of that process is getting an appraisal (or valuation) on your home. So, if you’re wondering, “Can appraisals affect the selling price on a house in ?” then keep reading… When selling your […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- 5 Simple Ways to Make Your New House a Home in Boise
- Buying Your First Home in Boise, Idaho
- How To Find A Lender in Boise, Idaho
- Pro’s and Con’s to Using a Buyers Agent in Boise
- How To Use The Internet to Sell Your Home in Boise
- Finding the Right Home in Boise – What House Will Best Meet Your Needs?
- 5 Signs of a Great Real Estate Agent in Boise, Idaho
- Should You Buy a Foreclosure or Distressed Property in Boise? The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 5 Things Buyers Should Know About Home Inspections in Boise
- How To Prepare Your Home For Colder Months Ahead
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.