If you want to invest in vacant land or agricultural land, the first step is FINDING the investment! In this blog post you’ll read about 4 resources you can use to find farm and land investments in . One question we’re asked all the time is, “, we want to find vacant land, raw land, […]
Archive | buying-land RSS feed for this section
Thinking about what to invest in, in ? You might find this interesting: vacant land is a compelling opportunity right now. Make sure you read this blog post to learn 4 reasons why investing in vacant land in might be a viable option. When you ask some real estate investors what you should invest in, […]
Looking to invest in undeveloped land? Read this blog post to learn how to weigh these 5 site characteristics before buying raw land for development in (including the [market_zip] zip code) Want to buy land within the area? A lot of investors love vacant land as an investment! If you’re thinking about doing a land […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- The Eviction Process – Do’s and Don’ts in Boise
- Should You Hire A Property Management Company in Boise?
- Handling Rental Deposits in Boise – Deductions and Returns
- Real Estate Disclosures – What You Have to Share Legally in Boise
- Upgrades to Avoid: What Will Turn OFF Buyers in Boise!
- Avoid These Common Mistakes When Remodeling or Selling Your House By Owner
- Selling Your House: How To Stand Out In A Buyers Market in Boise
- 5 Things To Fix Before You List Your House in Boise
- Rules For Buying Investment Property in Boise
- How To Find and Form an Investing Partnership in Idaho
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."