Buying a fixer-upper is a great alternative to buying a move-in ready home. If you do it right, you can save a ton of money and customize the home in ways you hadn’t even thought about. Before you purchase any property, there are some definite things you need to look for. Our latest blog will […]
Archive | buyer RSS feed for this section
More and more people are looking to buy a fixer-upper in to flip or live in themselves. It can be an incredible investment, but as the buyer, you must always beware! There are many things to watch out for when you buy a fixer-upper, but here are four of our biggest things to look out for! […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- Senior Housing Options: How To Make Buying a Home More Manageable for Seniors
- How to Set Your Home Apart to Sell Easier in Boise
- Using Psychology to Sell Your Home in Boise
- 4 Staging Tips To Help You Sell Fast in Boise
- 3 Home Upgrades To Invest In and 3 To Forget About
- Fixer-Uppers: How To Know You Are Getting A Deal in Boise
- Buy A Fixer-Upper: 4 Red Flags To Watch Out For in Boise
- 6 Signs It Might Be Time to Sell Your Home in Boise
- Which Considerations Seniors Should Think About Before Moving?
- 4 Ways to Flip Houses With No Money in Boise, Idaho
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.