Finding Senior Housing Options can be difficult and confusing. Whether you are downsizing or moving to a new home to be closer to your family members, buying a home can be quite an undertaking. And, if you are going to attempt to sell your current home while you look for a new home to purchase, […]
About Jim Vogel
Author Archive | Jim Vogel
Many seniors start thinking about making a move after a health scare or when the upkeep of their current home becomes difficult, but it’s hard to know where to begin. There are a lot of financial considerations to think about, especially if you’re on a budget, but you might also have to downsize your belongings […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- How To Buy Land Cheap In Idaho – Step-By-Step – (208) 214-3365
- Buying Vacant Land For Investment In Boise – Northwest Home Buyers
- Vacant Land For Sale By Owner Boise – Northwest Home Buyers
- Bare Land For Sale In Boise Idaho Supply And Demand Hint At Big Opportunities
- Finding Acreage For Sale In Idaho – 4 Sources That Sell
- How To Determine Value Of Land In Idaho – The Art And Science Of Valuation
- Is Farmland A Good Investment In Boise Idaho – The Two Most Important Factors
- 6 Reasons We’re Buying Bare Land In Idaho (And Why You Might Want To Buy Too)
- How to Improve Tenant Retention in Boise
- The Eviction Process – Do’s and Don’ts in Boise
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."