Finding Senior Housing Options can be difficult and confusing. Whether you are downsizing or moving to a new home to be closer to your family members, buying a home can be quite an undertaking. And, if you are going to attempt to sell your current home while you look for a new home to purchase, […]
About Jim Vogel
Author Archive | Jim Vogel
Many seniors start thinking about making a move after a health scare or when the upkeep of their current home becomes difficult, but it’s hard to know where to begin. There are a lot of financial considerations to think about, especially if you’re on a budget, but you might also have to downsize your belongings […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- Senior Housing Options: How To Make Buying a Home More Manageable for Seniors
- How to Set Your Home Apart to Sell Easier in Boise
- Using Psychology to Sell Your Home in Boise
- 4 Staging Tips To Help You Sell Fast in Boise
- 3 Home Upgrades To Invest In and 3 To Forget About
- Fixer-Uppers: How To Know You Are Getting A Deal in Boise
- Buy A Fixer-Upper: 4 Red Flags To Watch Out For in Boise
- 6 Signs It Might Be Time to Sell Your Home in Boise
- Which Considerations Seniors Should Think About Before Moving?
- 4 Ways to Flip Houses With No Money in Boise, Idaho
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."