Finding Senior Housing Options can be difficult and confusing. Whether you are downsizing or moving to a new home to be closer to your family members, buying a home can be quite an undertaking. And, if you are going to attempt to sell your current home while you look for a new home to purchase, […]
About Jim Vogel
Author Archive | Jim Vogel
Many seniors start thinking about making a move after a health scare or when the upkeep of their current home becomes difficult, but it’s hard to know where to begin. There are a lot of financial considerations to think about, especially if you’re on a budget, but you might also have to downsize your belongings […]
Areas We Buy Houses
- Avoid These Common Mistakes When Remodeling or Selling Your House By Owner
- Selling Your House: How To Stand Out In A Buyers Market in Boise
- 5 Things To Fix Before You List Your House in Boise
- Rules For Buying Investment Property in Boise
- How To Find and Form an Investing Partnership in Idaho
- Why Isn’t My House Selling in Boise
- Niche Property Investments: 3 Unconventional Choices in Boise
- 5 Tips for the First Time Real Estate Investor in Boise
- How To Know When You’ve Found The Right House in Boise
- 5 Simple Ways to Make Your New House a Home in Boise
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.